Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday






{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
I have been a bridesmaid once, a junior bridesmaid once and a matron of honor once :)




{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Pray with Phil. It's a new ritual we just started and I love it!




{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Wow... I would definitely say Spain. I've always wanted to go there and I think it'd be a blast!




{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
I think swimming and walking/hiking would be my favorites.




{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
HAHA My mom likes to tease me about this question. When I was around 3 or 4, (I'm sure because the Little Mermaid just came out), I told my mama that I was going to be a mermaid when I grew up and when I turn 13, she can sew my fin for me! LOL After that I juggled the idea of either a lawyer, a vet or a wedding planner for a really long time. Once I realized how much school was involved, I went with singing opera. I definitely did not end up with any of those careers. In fact, I'm thinking about becoming a teacher's aide, since I love to work with children, but it will all depend on where Phil ends up.




{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A garage, a nice big porch with a swing and a big backyard with a soft green lawn




{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
I don't plan that far ahead. Once I get home from work and have a quick snack, then Phil and I discuss what sounds the best to me at the moment.




{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Watching Bones on Netflix with Phil HAHA




{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
$0 right now, but we just got a letter telling us they might start charging soon :( 




{ten} what do you do to relax?
Usually change into comfy clothes, sit on the couch and enjoy some quiet time. I also try to ignore my phone unless it seems important!

In other news, I successfully ate a turkey burger last night! It from a recipe I posted here last summer. I ate the entire thing, along with some sweet potato fries and felt very satisfied :) I did feel a teensy bit nauceous later, but not enough to make me think it was the food. Maybe the 2nd trimester is starting to help a mama out! I am feeling a little more alert, even if I'm a little tired. All good signs!

Other than that I'm just working and sleeping and eating all the time. My life is a bit boring right now, but it is definitely satisfying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...