Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday - 6/1



I'm sure you're starting to notice that my blog titles are no longer song lyrics. To be honest, I was getting too tired to think of anything. I'm sure I'll still do it from time to time, but not every single time :)

On that note, it's time for Wee Bit Wednesday!


{one} do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do! I came up with this theory in the last year or so.
I don't believe hell is a physical place under the ground. I believe hell is being without God for all of eternity, to me meaning wandering the earth for eternity without God's love and grace. Because nice people can go to hell (for whatever reason), that would explain why some ghosts are nice and curious while others are hostile and scary. It made sound ridiculous, but that's my theory :)


{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener? 
I feel like, with my family and close friends I'm the talker. However, I'm usually a great listener for just about anyone!


{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late? Sleep late for sure. I'm a natural night owl so I'd rather be up late and sleep in.


{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose? Tap! I really enjoyed tap when I took dancing lessons many many years ago. 


{five} what's your favorite drink? Alcoholic: Margaritas or Beer. Nonalcoholic: Cream Soda, Diet Dr Pepper and Sweet Tea :)


{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be? My laptop, my tub of pictures and my purse. Everything else is replaceable or in our fire safe box.


{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be? Cheesecake Factory - the have everything on their menus and, hello!, cheesecake! :D


{eight} who inspires you the most? I can't say just one person inspires me completely. I have a great group of people that I know through blogs, my past, my present, etc., that are all very incredible people. I try to take their best qualities and use that in my everyday life, especially if it's something that I personally struggle with. I personally think it's better to have several people who keep you striving for the best you can do than to idolize one specific person.

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Tina Fey, Richard Gere, and Ingrid Michaelson as the musical guest!


{ten} sneakers or sandals? Sandals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...