Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bébé Deux Week 15 Update

We just got back from our amazing trip to Chicago last night! I will hopefully do a recap with pictures by Thursday this week. I also have lots of catching up to do in terms of blogs, so sorry in advance for all the comments I will be leaving :)

Today's date: June 11, 2013

How far along: 15 Weeks

Total weight gain: I gained a little while on vacation, but I still have lost about 3 pounds overall.

Size and growth of baby: Bébé is the size of a naval orange/softball! The legs are finally longer than the arms as bébé continues to grow to normal proportions. They are wiggling all around with their functional joints! {via}

Baby is a: baby for now. We should find out by the second week July! Be sure to vote on my page :)

Maternity clothing: I wear maternity pants consistently, but still wear a few non-maternity shirts. That may have to change soon.

Sleep: With all our traveling, I've gotten less sleep than normal. However, I slept soundly, (even without my body pillow), and should be able to nap now that we're home.

Movement: I felt a little something at the Royals game on Thursday night, but nothing consistent just yet. I sure hope he/she gets moving soon :)

Cravings/Aversions: I didn't have many cravings this week since I spent most of it traveling to and from Chicago. However, I did really want some Hot Cheetos, but regretted it later :( Aversions are starting to dwindle a bit: meats about 75% of the time, anything overly sweet, fast food/junk food, and anything that just happens to sound awful at the time.

Morning Sickness: I still take Zofran once a day, but overall can eat well! I thought I might lose it at 2 am on Friday morning, but luckily nothing manifested. 

Symptoms: Lots of round ligament pain (especially when I get up too fast), sore/heavy boobs, lower back pain, pimples, a little heartburn, some nausea, peeing a fair amount, and tired.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first: I was still really sick, and also lost more weight with Jillian. I also did more traveling this weekend than I did almost my entire pregnancy with Jillian. I was a little nervous about it, but it went so well!

The best moment of this past week: Jillian slowly getting better from her infections (sinus and ear, poor girl!), our fun trip to Chicago, and seeing the Royals win at home!

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: Feeling more movement, VBS at church next week, and our next appointment on July 2nd!

Bump Comparison:
{Left: Jillian 2011 Right: Bébé Deux 2013}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...