Friday, June 28, 2013

+/-

Pregnancy brain has officially taken over. In order to write a decent coherent post, I thought I'd take a hint from one of my favorite bloggers, and do a +/- post for today :)

+ After writing this post yesterday, Jillian had a really good night! We didn't give her any milk after 6:30 pm, and she went just about the entire night without coughing. Hopefully this trend will continue!

+ Phil got paid overnight! Now I can buy groceries again ;)

- My vertigo is awful today. The day started fine, but shortly after Jillian went down for her morning nap, I started to feel strange. I knew it wasn't really bébé, but I also knew it wasn't good. After lying down for about 30 minutes, I discovered I was not able to stand upright for more than 5 minutes at a time. This afternoon has a bit challenging, but so far everyone is surviving.

- The vertigo means we can't go to Tulsa for a wedding :( I really wanted to go, but there's no way I'd make it up the turnpike, let alone mingle at a wedding reception feeling like this.

+ Phil is such an amazing husband! Because I told him that I couldn't stand up, he offered to stop by and make lunch for me so I could eat. I think he's a keeper!

- It is so hot here! The actual temperature is only 95, but the heat index is well over 100. Summer in Oklahoma has officially started y'all.

+ Jillian has been so sweet lately. She loves to give hugs and kisses. She's also gotten a little bashful/clingy, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I love it when she holds onto my legs as tight as she can :)

How is your Friday going? Any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...