Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last Chance

Today is the last official day for Google Reader! I remember being pretty upset when I read that. However, I have joined Bloglovin' and have loved using it, (and its app!), for the past few months.

With that in mind, I know not all of you use Google Reader. If you need to, you can always bookmark my page. If you do decide to use Bloglovin' as well, be sure to click here:
Follow on Bloglovin

I will have this button on the side of my blog page if you forget and decide you want to keep up with me :)

I do hope you continue reading, no matter how you do it! I really appreciate all the support and friendships I have made through blogging.

Hope y'all have had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...