Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You And Me Could Write A Bad Romance...

Holy smokes! It's already December!!

I think I've decided to leave the Project 365 postings to my facebook. When I have time and energy to update this, I usually don't have my photo yet. To make things a little easier, I'll just write posts and throw in a picture or two here and there :) You can always friend me on facebook if you really want to see them!

Part of why I haven't posted so often is because the medicine I'm taking for my PCOS makes me nauseous. In fact, I'm finally getting to the point where I can make it through the day without feeling awful 80% of the time. I know it's working, but it really was hard for my body to adjust. Luckily I'm doing better now :D

I've put up the Christmas tree, but it isn't decorated yet. Once Phil is done writing his 14-page paper, we'll have time to do it. Plus, we've been playing catch up with the DVR. So far the DVR has been winning, but we're getting there. I'll definitely post pictures when we're done decorating.

My dad's birthday is coming up in 5 days. I have his present in mind, I just have to figure out how to get it to him on time. Actually, I had a creative idea, but I may run it by my mama first. Oh, and my folks are coming down here for Christmas this year! I don't know how long their staying, but having them here is going to be great! I'm already planning a nice, big, fancy meal for the entire family!! My poor little apartment kitchen doesn't know what's coming... ;)

Finals week is fast approaching and I'm hoping to come out alive. I only have 2 tests, but they'll both be pretty challenging. I think I may change my voicemail again this semester so people don't think I'm just ignoring their phone calls. I met with my advisor this morning, (8 am! Yuck!), and I basically need all Bs with a least 2 As in order to have the gpa required to graduate. Surely they wouldn't make me retake 1 class and graduate a semester late just because my gpa is a 2.49 instead of a 2.5 right?! Right?! Well, I better not give them the opportunity to debate that point. So from here on out, it's buckle down so I can graduate!! If all goes according to plan, my graduation date will be December 18, 2010! 6 1/2 years... I'm told it's worth it so here we go...

I hope your weeks are going well and that you stay warm!

Peace to you,

"Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...