Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Start

Happy 2013 to you!

I've noticed my Google Reader is full of my favorite blogs discussing the new year. Resolutions, goals, recaps, etc. It's been fun reading what everyone has experienced and what their hopes and dreams for the year are.

As I have done before, I am taking the first 2 weeks of January to prayerfully come up with my word and verse for the year. I also will have a short to-do list for the year that I will share once I figure it out completely.

Phil flew home today and I already miss him. He has to be at work tomorrow or else he would have come home with us. Jillian and I will drive with my parents down to KC on Friday, then we'll be home again by Saturday night, weather permitting. Even though our trip was just about 2 weeks long, it never seems like long enough. I'm so thankful for my family and the fact that I love spending time with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...