Friday, August 15, 2014

Pieces of Me

It's hard to believe about 45 days have past since my last post. I did have David's 8 Month ready to go minus his photo, but I really wanted to wait if I could.

Between trips, appointments, and really just giving myself a chance to catch up on everything, I put my blog on the back burner. I have several things to share, and I will get to all of them soon :)

I'm certainly not feeling completely healed, but I am feeling whole again. That is something I have been missing for awhile now. I will say that I am so thankful for the village I have created over the last 2 years. I don't know where I'd be without all those amazing people!

I hope summer has been going well for y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...