Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Catch Up

I am playing catch up today!

Between Easter, busyness, exhaustion, potty-training, and everything else going on, I just didn't have it in me to try and update. Well, I take that back. I typed up my pregnancy updates, and even took pictures. However, I just didn't have time/energy to edit the pictures and officially post the updates. {See Also: #fourthbabyprobs} Anyways, those updates are up and back posted :)

I had a much needed mental health day yesterday, that also coincided with getting a storm shelter!! I'm SO happy to have that little underground room! Also, we're going to be having nasty storms Friday, so the timing was perfect ;)

All this to say, I'm hoping to keep my energy up and continue posting as often as I can. Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...