Monday, April 3, 2017

Recipes On My Phone

In trying to get a variety of food during my pregnancy, (especially since chicken is the only thing that EVER sounds good), Phil and I have been trying lots of new recipes. These are the ones that I have saved on my phone because they are definitely repeaters!

Here are a few of the recipes that we've tried:

Restaurant-Style Ranch Dressing from Our Best Bites {So good, I don't even bother buying bottled Ranch anymore!}

Crock Pot Buffalo Ranch Chicken by Food, Fam, Crafts, Fun {Frank's was a bit salty for us. If you can find hot wing sauce with less sodium, I would recommend that. Otherwise, it was yummy!}

Grilled Honey Balsamic Chicken by Homemade Hooplah {Very delicious, especially since I'm into vinegar tastes this pregnancy!}

Spinach and Cheese Quiche from MyRecipes {We were making this once a week, and eating it for breakfast with our favorite salsa}

Eggroll in a Bowl by Mostly Homemade Mom {We've made this more than once, and it's very good! I can't seem to eat it as leftovers, but I think it's more of a pregnancy & pork thing}

Greek Lemon Chicken Soup by A Spicy Perspective {We just made this last night, and it was so good! We added the Red Pepper Flakes in individual bowls, (because, kids), and I added lemon juice to my personal bowl. Overall, it was so good! I would have bathed in it if Phil had let me...}

If you're looking for some new recipes, be sure to try these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...