Thursday, April 27, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 25 Update


Today's date: April 27, 2017

How far along: 25 Weeks

Total weight gain: My scale at home needs a new battery. I'm going to guess I'm at 3-4 pounds gained.

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a rutabaga, napa cabbage, or Tarte Tatin! She is over 1 1/2 pounds, and 13 1/2 inches long. Although she flips around everyday, Final Fourth is learning the difference between being upside down and right side up! Hair is starting to show in the color it will be at birth. {Will they be a red head? Blonde? Brown?} She is continuing to gain weight so that they won't be so wrinkled at birth. {via & via}

Baby is a: girl! Alexandra Grace

Maternity clothing: All day, err day. For the most part, things still fit. I have a feeling nothing will really fit by the last few weeks.

Sleep: Really groggy in the morning, and desperately want a nap during the day. I have a feeling I won't be getting any extra energy this pregnancy. Not surprised, but it does make nesting harder.

Movement: She is moving every day! In fact, I saw her kicking around before I ate lunch today :)

Cravings/Aversions: No real cravings this week. Aversions are still the smell of raw meat, cooking meat in a crockpot, and anything that smells/sounds bad at the time.

Morning Sickness: None!

Symptoms: Heartburn most days, sore breasts, dizziness, nesting, gassy, cranky, peeing a fair amount, round ligament pain, and exhausted.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: Minus a few minor details, it's pretty much the same.

The best moment of this past week: Getting a storm shelter for the rest of tornado season!

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: SIL's baby shower, and getting baby prep done!
Now to compare pregnancy bumps :)

{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle Left: David 2013} 
{
Middle Right: Lottie 2016 Right: Lexie 2017}

Lexie Bump Comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...