Thursday, April 6, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 22 Update


Today's date: April 6, 2017

How far along: 22 Weeks

Total weight gain: 1 pound under my pre-pregnancy weight.

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a papaya or spaghetti squash! She is around 1 pound, and 11 inches long. They are settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It's easy to figure out the pattern as those kicks begin to start and stop around the same time :) (Looks like a night-owl just like mama!) {via}

Baby is a: girl! Lexie Grace <3

Maternity clothing: All day, err day.

Sleep: Not getting restful sleep lately, partially due to nightmares. Lots of tossing and turning at night.

Movement: She is most active at night time, and I even saw my first kick on Tuesday night!

Cravings/Aversions: No real cravings this week. Aversions are still the smell of raw meat, cooking meat in a crockpot, and anything that smells/sounds bad at the time.

Morning Sickness: More of a low appetite than morning sickness.

Symptoms: A little heartburn, sore breast, hip pain, headaches, gassy, cranky, peeing a fair amount, round ligament pain, and exhausted.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: Aside from not being on Metformin or Zofran, taking low dose Zoloft, and also not having a low-lying placenta or spotting, it really is not much different. It's a mix of all kinds of symptoms, and I just feel like my normal pregnant self.

The best moment of this past week: Just surviving the week. It's that time of year where business + storms + allergies = complete chaos.

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: Easter, my SIL's baby shower, getting a storm shelter, and getting baby prep done!
Now to compare pregnancy bumps :)
{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle Left: David 2013} 
{
Middle Right: Lottie 2016 Right: Lexie 2017}

Lexie Bump Comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...