Friday, January 29, 2010

525,000 Seasons Of Love...

First and foremost, I'd like to introduce you to our new kitty Salem! She's so precious! We've recently discovered she LOVES to chew anything she can get ahold of. That's ok, we still love her :)

Phil and I have been stuck inside the past 2 days due to the ice/snow storm in Oklahoma. The ice wasn't too bad, but it snowed from dawn to dusk! We think we got about 6" or so. We don't know for sure, but it was definitely a lot. We did walk a little bit to get some Whataburger for lunch. The walk wasn't too bad and it was good to get out of the apartment for awhile. We have a wedding to go to in Tulsa tomorrow evening so we're hoping the turnpike will be mostly clear by tomorrow afternoon. I hope y'all are having a warm and safe week :) Sometimes I forget today is Friday since I've been chillin' at home for days. Ah well, it's been good spending time with Phil! Here are some pictures from today!

Checking out the snow this morning!

One of our cats, Petey, walking around trying to figure out what all this white stuff is...


Phil sweeping the snow off our walkway for the 3rd time. He's so attentive ;)


The pool right outside our door. I doubt anyone will be using that anytime soon


The main road that runs next to our apartment complex. There were quite a few drivers out, but most of them were very careful.
Peace to you,

"I'll Cover You (Reprise)" by RENT Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...