Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's A Big Enough Umbrella...

As of this morning, I am officially a registered Chickasaw Indian :) With all the issues I had for one reason or another, I was in the office for about 45 minutes and I left with my CDIB card AND my citizenship card! The best part is, I got to spend 4 hours hanging out with Hubby :D

I don't have much else to report since today is a pretty quiet day. So I'm going to participate in Thankful Thursday!

I am thankful... for my husband. He's a wonderful man and I love spending time with him!
I am thankful... for having a great job that works with my schedule
I am thankful... for the sun! With all the fog and clouds lately, it's nice to see it again :)
I am thankful... for my parents. I always enjoy talking to them and they always make me smile!
I am thankful... for all that I have since there are many who don't
I am thankful... for sleep. Let's face it, I'd be really grumpy without it ;)

Peace to you,

"Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" by The Police

1 comment:

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...