Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bébé Week 19 Update

I had to take this picture really early since we left at 7:30 for Tulsa this morning. Please excuse the lack of beautification ;)


Today's date: July 16, 2011

How far along: 19 weeks

Total weight gain: I'm at a loss of 8ish pounds to date.

Size and growth of the baby: The size of a mango! Baby has a covering over the skin called vernix to protect the skin from the amniotic fluid.

Sex: I have a guess, but we'll know for sure on July 21st (as long as bebe cooperates) :)

Maternity clothes: I am to the point where my old t-shirts and tanks don't cover my belly anymore. All bottoms are strictly maternity.

Sleep: I am waking up later and later to pee at night. I used to go between 2 and 3 a.m. and now it's closer to 4 a.m. I got less sleep this week, but it's due to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter ;)

Best moment(s) of the week: Just feeling blessed with our gift :)

Movement: I did notice much this week because I was extra gassy, (and trust me, it was indeed gas!). Hopefully I'll get more definite movement this week. If all else fails, we'll hopefully get to watch bebe move on our ultrasound this week!
Food cravings/aversions: Same aversions as before. Hot chocolate, Eggo waffles, bruschetta, kettle corn, and tomato juice were my main cravings this week.

Morning sickness: I still take Zofran everyday at lunch just to be safe. Slight nausea when I eat something too greasy, so I just need to watch out for that.

Symptoms: Nausea, peeing a lot, cranky (mostly from the heat), heartburn, gassy, and pretty emotional.

Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Nothing really :)

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling more movement and finding out the gender on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...