Friday, July 15, 2011

Inspiration

{via}
{Ah... clutter and chaos at it's finest ;)}

First of all, I just want to say that I'm functioning, (fairly well I might add), with about 5ish hours of sleep total from last night. It was totally worth it though! I will not do any spoilers for the movie, but I was very happy overall with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2! It's weird to think that I won't be going to any more midnight premieres. Then I am grateful for not having to get there 3 hours early, deal with pre-teens who are barely older than the baby in my belly, and the traffic heading home. (Side question: Am I the only one that gets annoyed when people cheer/clap at certain points in movies? I mean, the characters can't hear you and some people would like to hear what's going on.) Again, I had a great time with my hubby and I would do it again in a heartbeat :)

There are two recent blog entries that really touched me.

The first is from Kelle over at Enjoying the Small Things. I could have written the beginning of this post because that's exactly how I am. I am more creative with clutter. I almost live for clutter. I honestly assumed I'd be that older woman teaching art summer classes in my large home and wearing these flow-y, arty dresses. A little like Professor Trelawney minus the psychic thing ;) Part of this probably stems from the fact that I have so many interests. Being an Aries, I love starting projects! It's finishing them that I get into trouble. This has always been true for me. Even when I'm picking up our apartment now, I'll get to the point where it'll take 10 more minutes and I just want to quit because I'm tired. I know it sounds lazy, but that's just me. I love planning how I'll be organized, but as soon as I try I am unable to find anything! HAHA Anyways, I hope you enjoy the post as much as I did. And if you don't follow her yet, you probably should :)

The second blog was actually brought to my attention thanks to Facebook. I don't follow this blog, but I really enjoyed reading this and I hope it helps remind you of why the church is around. I know that sometimes I forget :)

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...