Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friends

Today Jillian got to meet her godparents! We hung out/admired the bebe for a few hours, then went to eat at a nice pizzeria. It was great to catch up with these two in person :) Carrie and I keep up very regularly through Twitter, Facebook, and this here blog since they live in San Diego. We're hoping to hang out one more time before they fly home. Plus, it was nice to be with adults in a relaxing setting and have adult conversations. Not that we don't love being just the three of us and talking baby talk ;)

 {Sweet feet}

{My day yesterday consisted of medicine, trying to stay hydrated and watching Netflix through the Xbox}

{We had a quick picture time before Carrie and Jon came over} 

{Precious baby girl} 

{LOVE! Best smile and it was all for her daddy :)}

{Bonding with Carrie} 

{Jon was a natural holding her!}

{Jillian with her godparents} 

{Such a cute photo}

I hope y'all are having a great weekend so far!

5 comments:

  1. Great photos!! :) It was such fun to meet her & hang w/ you guys :):) she's precious! I am definitely going to need these photos :) I love the first one of me w/ her! You got a better shot than I did :). See you tomorrow, I can't wait! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! It was wonderful to see you twice and for you to finally meet Jillian :) We'll keep you posted about this summer. Also, I will email the clean version of that photo so you can have a copy! Love you too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, can't wait for the pic :)! Was so glad we got to see you all twice, too, and can't wait to see you all again as soon as possible :) xoxo

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...