Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thank You

Thank you for the sweet comments, tweets, text messages, etc. Everyday is new day and I am recovering emotionally. I am still really sore all over from all the tears I cried Tuesday, but even that is slowly subsiding. Again, I just never want Jill to feel like she's second best or damaged goods. She is the most perfect Jillian Rose and she is still my amazing daughter that is incredibly loved by so many people!!

Also, I don't know what changed, but I can now reply to your comments easier! I think before I was just an idiot and couldn't figure it out consistently. I promise you that I am thankful for every comment and every friendship I've made :)

Since I don't have much to add for now, here is more eye candy for your viewing pleasure!

{Since it was so cold the day of her appointment, we had to bust out the snowsuit for Jillian. Phil decided she looked like the kid brother from A Christmas Story since it was so huge on her!}

{Sweet face being swallowed by her outfit} 

{Sleeping so sweetly yesterday morning} 

{I covered my office for about 2 hours yesterday and apparently working makes someone really sleepy}

2 comments:

  1. Sweet girl! I'm glad you're feeling better today :) Every day is a new day and she's perfect no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! It gets easier the more she smiles at me and Phil :)

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...