Saturday, January 21, 2012

Quick Video

Just something quick since someone named Jillian has been very clingy/fussy the past 3 days. I don't know if it's just lots of gas or what, but baby girl is very cranky and I've had a rough time calming her down. Maybe she can sense that mama has been a little off later. I'm hopeful it's either a growth spurt or something that will resolve sooner than later.

I was telling my mom the other day about how Jillian does this thing where, if she's alert enough, she will clasp her hands together near her face and move her head all around when she's hungry. It's as if she's saying "Oh please, oh please feed me mama!" It's so cute! Well, girlfriend seems to understand when we're trying to get pictures or record her and stops whatever she's doing at the time. What a sugar booger ;) The following video is the closest thing I've gotten to her doing her begging expression. Ignore the mommy-voice and attempts to get her to do it.


Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks love! Are you still coming to OK at the month? I hope so because it'll be so good to see you! xoxo

      Delete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...