Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bébé Deux Week 16 Update

{I feel like my bump looks smaller this week? I don't know, it just looks like it to me}

Today's date: June 18, 2013

How far along: 16 Weeks

Total weight gain: I lost a little for about a loss of 4 pounds overall.

Size and growth of baby: Bébé is the size of an avocado! They can hear my voice, and should recognize it once they are out and in the world! They are also forming taste buds. {Hope they like spicy food ;)} Bébé also has eyelashes and eyebrows. {via}

Baby is a: baby for now. We should find out by the second week July! Be sure to vote on my page :)

Maternity clothing: I wear maternity pants consistently, but still wear a few non-maternity shirts.

Sleep: Y'all, I have been so exhausted! I had one day where I thought my nesting was kicking in. Ever since then, I am wiped out. If I'm not in bed by 10? I am dragging until I get my little butt into bed. 

Movement: I feel something every other night just about! It's a different sensation than the kicks Jillian did, but they definitely make me smile :)

Cravings/Aversions: My main craving this past week was oatmeal. I'm eating better overall, which is nice! Aversions are starting to dwindle a bit, but mayo is a new one. In fact, just typing it made me gag a little :-/ Meats about 75% of the time if I smell it raw, anything overly sweet, fast food/junk food, and anything that just happens to sound awful at the time.

Morning Sickness: I still take Zofran once a day.

Symptoms: Lots of round ligament pain (especially when I get up too fast), sore/heavy boobs, lower back pain, pimples, a little heartburn, some nausea, peeing a fair amount, and tired.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first: I was more queasy, and also lost more weight with Jillian, though it was improving at this point. I also don't recall feeling this tired with Jillian during the second trimester. {The 1st and 3rd trimesters were a different story...}

The best moment of this past week: Ordering part of my gender reveal stuff online, seeing a dear friend of mine graduate from radiologic tech, and spending time with Phil for Father's Day!

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: More and stronger movement, and our next appointment on July 2nd!

Bump Comparison:
{Left: Jillian 2011 Right: Bébé Deux 2013}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...