Monday, May 10, 2010

Could The Maker Of The Stars Hear The Sound...

After the day I had yesterday, I just have enough energy to post this. Hope all is well with y'all :)


For today...

Outside my window... Cloudy and windy. There's supposed to be serve weather/tornadoes tonight. Ugh... I don't like storm season xb

I am thinking... about my online class that starts today. Still no book so I hope I don't have an assignment due tonight.

I am praying... for patience, trust, and knowing things will turn out alright.

I am thankful... for my wonderful husband :)

I am reading... 2nd Chronicles with Phil! I'll be very happy to get out of Chronicles for awhile. Those names are so hard to pronounce sometimes

From the kitchen... we'll be having some chicken stir fry tonight! It's one of our favorite recipes and we're very happy to have it! Plus, I'm trying a new side dish, stir fry bok choy! I hope it comes out ok.

Around the house... I need to finish "spring cleaning" the upstairs of our townhouse. The downstairs has been so nice now that its de-cluttered. Time to finish up

A few plans for the rest of the week... are work, online class and cleaning. I lead an exciting life ;)

Peace to you,

"Hold My Heart" by Tenth Avenue North

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...