Thursday, May 20, 2010

When The Stars All Decide To Stop Shining...

You thought I forgot? Never. An elephant never forgets :)

Phillip,
When I first met you, I wasn't sure where our relationship was going. You seemed like a great guy, but I didn't think I deserved someone like you. You are smart, sweet, funny, and a very devoted Christian. I trusted God to show me the way and funny that it led straight to you. I questioned, I cried and I went off course momentarily. How lucky am I that you stuck by me. Even when I hurt you the most, you showed me forgiveness and a love that I never knew existed. Your love for me amazes me daily. I can't believe how lucky I truly am to have someone like you in my life forever. With all we've been through the last 2 years, I cannot imagine anyone else by my side. You are my rock and my best friend. I hope I can make the next 26 years, (plus many MANY more after), of your life half as wonderful as you deserve. I love you with my whole heart and I hope my actions, as well as my words, show this to you every single day. I love you!!
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Your Wife of almost 2 years ;)
infinite x's and o's





Peace to you,

"That's When I'll Stop Loving You" by 'N SYNC*

*PS - You have NO idea how close we were to having this be our wedding dance song. It was always my favorite love songs by a boy band and the bridge still gets to me every time I hear it ;)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...