Thursday, May 13, 2010

Diamond Ring, Tie Me Down...

So the big news I couldn't share before is....

My BFF/Favorite Person in the Whole Entire World/Venus, Ms. Annette, is ENGAGED!!!WOOHOO!!!

I'm a little excited ;)

Anyways, so now I'm dreaming up her secret bridal shower! It'll be a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" theme and I'm so excited! It's a secret because her grandmother read the book the movie is based off of and she decided the main character was too much of a, *cough cough*, woman of the evening type. So, we have to keep her out of the loop.

I'm looking at venues in T-town and boy are they a little pricey for my budget. However, a girl can dream. Here are some pictures of what I've found as inspiration. I don't have sources for all of them, because I found some of the pictures a few months ago. Enjoy!





Prize for winner of whatever games we play














Peace to you,

"Marry Me" by No Doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...