Friday, January 21, 2011

But I Have Just Begun...


{via}
*waves* Hello! I’m still here :) I’m just still getting over things. My new schedule, my apparent daily migraine… all kinds of goodness.


It felt like I was going to work, eating, going to sleep. I was feeling good about everything, but I realized I wasn’t doing much else. Then all last week/the beginning of this week, I started getting a migraine around 2:30 and it wouldn’t go away until the next morning, no matter what medicine I took. If anyone has any suggestions, I’d love to hear some! It’s finally no so bad, but it’s not great either.
I have some other changes I will be posting about later. It’s a multi-post day! ;)


Since it is Friday, I will do the Friday Five I meant to do last week. Without further ado, The Five Reasons I’ve Realized I’m Older.


1) My birthday is in late March. I am asking for a $20 label maker… and I’m very excited to use it. I’ve had dreams about how I’m going to use it.


2) I woke up one morning after having gone to bed at 11:30 p.m. instead of around 10 p.m. and felt hung-over. Not just sleepy, and not just groggy. I had the hand-me-some-Pepto, I-feel-like-complete-crap, my-head-is-gonna-explode, what-did-I-do-last-night, my-stomach-will-never-be-the-same, can’t-eat-anything-solid, kind of hung-over that I haven’t felt since the day after my 21st birthday party. I figured out that hung-over is just another term for incredibly tired. If I’m gonna feel like that in the morning, I’d rather have earned it through some fun activities with friends instead of just going to bed an hour later. Yikes.


3) I’m already planning what I want to do for my 30th birthday. Why? It’s a mere 5 years away. So much can happen in 5 years, but hitting the big 2-5 makes me think of other big birthdays and how soon they could be coming. What do I want to do? So far, watch the sunrise on a white sand beach. I want to feel the sand between my pedicured toes :)


4) I now love broccoli. There, I said it. The last few times I’ve eaten out, I’ve ordered broccoli because I wanted it, not because it was low points/good for me.


5) Almost all of the people I hung out with for church youth group stuff are now married. Wow. One is in a very serious relationship, one is dating someone steadily and the other is single, (and my always be). It’s so weird to think about! (but good and exciting :D)


Happy Friday!


Peace to you,

1 comment:

  1. For migraines, I know acupuncture is great! Get your butt out here and come get some :). You can have daily treatments! We only live like a few blocks from where I work, now. Yay! But, since that may not be possible, I hear that there are some good topical type things for migraines... I forget what, but I know that there is something in a rollerball that you can get that's allegedly good. I hope you're feeling better soon, love. Thinking of you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...