Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Runnin' 'Round Leaving Scars...


{via}

This is all I'm going to say about the game last night:

Although we didn't keep our cool and made some mistakes, we played a damn good game. Just when everyone thought it was over, we made the Ohio State fans crap their pants. We almost did it, but we didn't. We fought the good fight and we did a great job. However, some of those Ohio State players should not have been playing in the first place. Only two penalties were called on the Buckeyes the entire game. That was bull. So considering everything that was against us, we played hard to the very end. I'm still very proud of my Hogs :) WOOOO PIG SOOIE!

Moving on...

For something a little more fun, I thought I'd do a little meme. I used to do them ALL the time when I had Xanga and LJ, but really haven't done one in quite some time. It's ten days of... random, I guess ;)

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

1. I will never be able to find the right words to express my love for you. Your love strengthens me and makes me feel safe. I love you and I thank God for you :)

2. You always made me believe that you believed in me. You gave me a false sense of hope in our relationship and my abilities. I hate that I can't look at you the same anymore. I don't know why you seemed to only pick me out to dislike so much. It may never make sense.

3. I promise, even though I'm not going to be an opera superstar, to still buy that baby grand for the choir room, just like I did nearly 7 years ago. Thank you for all you did for me then, and now!

4. I may never get over what happened, but I still wish you well. I also hope I never have to see you in person again.

5. You truly surprised me. I was set on disliking you forever and I can relate to you even more now. Thank you for your compassion to me and for being a good sister :)

6. I don't trust you and I may never. I won't be rude, but don't expect anymore hoop-jumping from me.

7. Sometimes I wish you'd talk more. However, it makes me appreciate when you do... unless you're making fun of me HAHA

8. We've been through some tough times, but that's because we're so alike. Never fear, I will always be there just as you have been my entire life. Love you to the moon and back!

9. If there is one person in this world I would move mountains for, it would be you. Mostly to make us closer geographically, but metaphorically as well :)

10. I want to be you someday. Your disposition, your attitude on life and your willingness to make things happen & to be happy is so inspiring to me. Thank you for being in my life!

Peace to you,

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I can guess which one I am, but I might be being presumptive :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...