Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Carry On With All Your Might...


{via}

Oh yes... I've been waiting a long time for today!! I can't wait for the game tonight :D This year, the south will show just how sweet we are ;)

I won't lie, I'm a little nervous about the game. Ohio State is a good team and they could get a little rough on the field. However, I have faith my Hogs will still beat them and bring the prize home!! My prediction is 29-24 (though a blow out would be a nice surprise)

LET'S CALL THOSE HOGS!!!!


ARKANSAS! RAZORBACKS!



GO HOGS GO!!!


Peace to you,

1 comment:

  1. I like to see comments on my blogg...and there's no action much going on there with all the time I spend to putting it up. I'm still learning but would like to have some sort of appreciation.
    If you would like to comment on my blogg here's the address:
    http://craftydiditagain.blogspot.com/

    You spent a lot of time on your blogg. I'm not near as creative. WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...