Sunday, January 2, 2011

But We've Wandered Many A Weary Foot, Since Auld Lang Syne...


{via}
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

I'm sure you were wondering where I was all this time. Even if you were not, I'm gonna tell you anyways!

Phil and I slowly drove up to Minnesota for a White Christmas. After spending a few days there, we headed to Phil's parents house. All in all, we had a great time. Although it required lots of driving, sometimes in not very good weather, I was so happy we go to go and I got to spend Christmas with my folks :) I got a lot of great things I asked for, but most importantly, I got to have some well deserved time off with people I love.

We had a quiet New Year's Eve at home, but after our long trip it was just what Phil and I needed. We got Chinese food, toasted to the New Year and went to bed. Then we woke up the next morning and made Eggs Benedict from scratch. It was delicious!

It's nice knowing I'm a working girl now. I've been looking forward to this for awhile now. I've always been more happy to work 8-5 than going to class for part of the day. Plus, I now don't have to stretch myself thin unless I want to.

As I have said before, I don't like to make resolutions because I'm not good at keeping them. Instead I have a list of goals for the year that I share later, (mostly because I'm finishing it up).

Before I go, I did take a few quick videos of my family walking on water on Christmas! HAHA It was really cold and much windier than I thought it was going to be. Almost got a brain freeze because I didn't wear a hat :-/ Luckily, my dad had a hat and a hood and let me wear his hat on the way back to the car. It was lots of fun though :) p.s. Please ignore my attempts to do a Minnesota accent. I do it because I think it's funny, but it's not really lol Enjoy!




Peace to you,

1 comment:

  1. Eek, you guys are brave walking on a frozen lake! :) Cute videos, thanks for sharing! xoxoxoooo!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...