Monday, January 10, 2011

I Taste The Summer...


{via}

What a fantastically full weekend I had :) Wedding show, wedding dress shopping, mall, organizing, cleaning, some TV & martini time... I love this "no school" thing! Didn't get to sleep as much as I hoped, but there's always next weekend.

I was telling Phil what the next meme had and he starting listing them for me! HAHA So, I will do it from his point of view, then do my own list. I hope you enjoy :)

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

According to Phil:

1) Listening
2) Shiny things (aka jewelry)
3) Chocolate
4) Get a job
5) Buy her a house
6) Finish your degree in a timely manner
7) Allow her free reign over the television (HAHA)
8) Remind her you love her more than anything :)

According to me:

1) Listening is probably my number one :) I just like knowing that you're actually paying attention to me and not just going through the motions
2) Family-oriented. Loving you family, no matter how crazy, is very important to me. Also, wanting to create your own family instead of just living an urban lifestyle with no intentions of every having children
3) Manners. If you have manners, we will get along great!
4) Treating people like human beings. I don't care if that person is your worst enemy, the worst waitress you've ever had, it doesn't matter to me. We all have off days and we all are not loved by every single person in the world. You can be cordial.
5) I won't lie, little gifts are nice... even if it's a potato in aluminum foil (I did receive this as a birthday gift once. What can I say? I love potatoes!).
6) If you love Disney movies? That's awesome! Sex and the City? Fantastic. If you have already watched, or are willing to watch "Zorro the Gay Blade" and love it? We're automatically BFFs :D
7) Either dance with me, or watch with admiration as I dance in the car!
8) Honestly, love me for me :)

Peace to you,

"Summersong" by The Decemberists (How I wish it were summer...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...