Monday, May 21, 2012

Taking Photos

I can tell my life is a little more complicated because I am taking less photos of Jillian than I used to! I really need to remedy that. However, I do have a few that are really great :)

{Sit up practice! She's not really steady yet, but we're getting there} 

{I thought I'd help a little. I didn't want her face planting in the floor!} 

{We put her in the swing for a nap and she stayed in this position the whole time. How is this comfortable?} 

{Channeling her inner Fonz :)} 

{Helping dad with his defense presentation while chewing on her "wash-cicle"}
{We named it a "wash-cicle" since it is just a wet washcloth we put in the freezer}

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the napping picture! haha.. Violet fell asleep on my chest this morning and when I lifted up the blanket I noticed she had her booty in the air which she's never done before! I think it's so adorable how babies sleep!!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...