Thursday, June 7, 2012

Story of the Jumperoo

This is a story about a girl.

A story about a little girl and her toy.

A story about a little girl and her jumperoo toy!

A little girl who wasn't quite tall enough at first,

but has grown into her jumperoo.
{What a difference two months makes!}

A little girl who wasn't really sure about it,

but now likes her jumperoo toy! 
{Despite what you might think based on her sassy look. She kills me!}

I love her :)
This was her special Easter gift. Originally, she was WAY too tiny for this toy. We've slowly reintroduced her to the jumperoo and it is no longer eating her up! Jillian won't play in it for a long time, but she is getting better. Since she's such a big kicker, I'm sure it'll only become more fun as she moves herself around.

Post is based on this fun song!

3 comments:

  1. That's crazy to see how much she's grown!! I'm glad she's finally having fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I was so surprised that it only took 2 months!

      Delete
  2. How cute! We had to put a pillow under E's feet because she was too small for hers initially too. I'm glad J is liking it more. It's entertaining for her and gives you time to do something around the house!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...