Thursday, January 19, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 11 Update

Things have been a little rough emotionally for me this week. Lots to process and deal with. I even broke down in the middle of bible study on Wednesday. That was certainly embarrassing! Anyways, hopefully things will calm down around me, as well as my emotions.

Today's date: January 19, 2017

How far along: 11 Weeks

Total weight gain: I lost again this week. I have lost 7 pounds total.

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a brussel sprout, profiterol, or small limeToes and fingers are no longer webbed, little things like tooth buds and hair follicles are forming, and even though I don't feel them yet, there are lots of movements going on in there! {via}

Baby is a: baby!

Maternity clothing: Mostly pants, but most of what I'm wearing is maternity.

Sleep: I'm beyond exhausted at this point. I need at least 8 hours, plus a nap to feel human. Guess how often that happens...

Movement: Nothing just yet

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings are mostly: chai tea latte with soy milk, plain baked potatoes, plain chicken, Haribo gummy bears, creme brulee, and banana pudding. Aversions are a little trickier. I recently discovered that, even if food sounds good, the thought of swallowing it makes me gag. Doesn't matter what it is, it'll make me gag. So there's that. Most things that don't sound good no matter what are: hamburger meat, onion (especially raw), mustard, fish, and cheese/yogurt.

Morning Sickness: Queasy here and there, but usually in the morning and right around dinner.

Symptoms: Sore/heavy boobs, tired, weepy, gassy, emotional, heartburn, and some nausea.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: I was sicker than I am now, and I'm more tired this time around.

The best moment of this past week: Being home again with my family after a weekend retreat.

What I miss: Nothing :)

I'm looking forward to: My next appointment in 2 weeks when I can hear the heartbeat again :)

{No Jillian's Week 11 Update (I was out of town)}
{David's Week 11 Update}
{Lottie's Week 11 Update}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...