Thursday, January 5, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 9 Update

{I am backdating this because we had not told everyone that needed to hear about the pregnancy from us directly before I was 9 weeks along :)}

Like Jillian, David, and Lottie, I will be starting weekly updates now, but won't do pictures until Week 12.

Today's date: January 5, 2017

How far along: 9 Weeks

Total weight gain: My weight keeps fluctuating between the same pounds. As of now, I have lost 6 pounds.

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a green olive or pecan. They have graduated from an embryo to a fetus, and we should be able to hear their heartbeat on doppler next week. {via}

Baby is a: baby! I should find out around my birthday :) I don't know if we'll tell, but I'll definitely know!

Maternity clothing: I'm still wearing it from my pregnancy with Lottie. I hadn't fit into my pre pregnancy pants yet. I'm going to have to replace some items if I want them for this entire pregnancy.

Sleep: Sleep is decent. Around the time I found out, the kids were all sick, so I was exhausted from that. I sleep well, I just need LOTS of it.

Movement: Nothing I can feel just yet.

Cravings/Aversions: I've been craving things like salads with ranch dressing, and chocolate. Aversions are mostly the smell of cooking meat, apples, and anything that just doesn't sound good at the moment.

Morning Sickness: I get nauseated from time to time, but nothing awful. No throwing up yet, though I've gotten close. If you read my announcement, I honestly thought I was sick before I tested for pregnancy. Most of the time, I just have little to no appetite. I was given a sample of anti-nausea medicine to try. We'll see how it goes!

Symptoms: Tired, gassy, slightly more moody than normal, dizziness, and some nausea.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: Honestly, not much is different. I'm not as sick as the first time I was pregnant, I'm not on Metformin again, and I have a little more dizziness than before. However, it's pretty similar for now.

The best moment of this past week: Telling our family and friends, becoming more excited, seeing my folks over the holidays, baptizing Lottie at church this past Sunday, and hearing Baby C: Final Fourth has a strong heart rate of 184 & still in there :)

What I miss: Nothing :)

I'm looking forward to: My next appointment in a month, things getting back to normal after the holidays, and finding out who is completing our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...