Thursday, January 26, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 12 Update


Today's date: January 26, 2017

How far along: 12 Weeks

Total weight gain: I am at a loss of 7 pounds total.

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a plum or an army man! The brain is developing fast, just like most of their organs and tissue. They are opening and closing their fingers, and even curling their toes! {via}

Baby is a: Not sure yet. I'll be finding out around my birthday. Still finalizing how we want to do it :)

Maternity clothing: I wear maternity pants all the time, shirts part of the time, and sweatpants the rest of the time!

Sleep: So tired!! I need naps during the day, but there's just no way of doing that. I sleep ok overnight. I just feel exhausted no matter what.

Movement: I think I've felt a flutter or two, but nothing that made me know without a doubt it was baby. I can't wait to feel more soon!!

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings are Chai Tea Lattes with Soy, French Toast Crunch cereal with Almond milk, hot Cheetos, sweet tea, and chicken quesadillas. Aversions are the same - no fish, no cooking meat, no raw onions, no mustard, and no hamburger meat.

Morning Sickness: I have felt better lately, which has been nice! I only used Zofran one time. I got really nauseated last night, but I was able to sleep it off.

Symptoms: A little heartburn, some nausea, gassy, cranky, peeing a fair amount, and tired.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: It's not terribly different right now. This pregnancy is a clear mix of all my pregnancies from before. 

The best moment of this past week: Getting good news from a friend, having family and friends support me when things got really crazy for us, and narrowing down baby name choices :)

What I miss: Nothing at all!

I'm looking forward to: My next appointment next week when we'll hear the heartbeat on Doppler, finding out the gender of my SIL's baby, and visiting my folks in the next few months!
Now to compare pictures :)
{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle Left: David 2013} 
{
Middle Right: Lottie 2016 Right: Lexie 2017}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...