Thursday, February 23, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 16 Update


I had this all written up on the 23rd, but I was too tired at the end of the day to take my picture. Then I realized today, {2/28}, I never hit publish! Ugh, pregnancy brain! So I'm backdating it, even though I'm publishing it at nearly 17 weeks.

Today's date: February 23, 2017

How far along: 16 Weeks 

Total weight gain: I lost a tiny bit, so I'm at a loss of 7.5 pounds

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a dill pickle, or an action figure! They can hear my voice, and should recognize it once they are out and in the world! They are also forming taste buds. Final Fourth has eyelashes and eyebrows {via}

Baby is a: baby! I'm hoping to schedule the appointment next week :D

Maternity clothing: Still the same. Maternity or lounge clothes all the time. 

Sleep: Sleep is ok. I'm tired all the time, but I don't wake up too often during the night. No real complaints.

Movement: I still don't feel much, so I'm hoping this is the week I finally do!

Cravings/Aversions: Cravings are chicken and strawberries. Those are the two things that consistently sound good to me. Sometimes a food will sound good, but then I won't want more if I eat it. Aversions are better. My gag reflex has calmed quite a bit. However, once it gets going, it's hard to stop :(

Morning Sickness: Much improved! It's not 100%, but I'm functioning much better.

Symptoms: A little heartburn, sore breast, little nausea, headaches, gassy, cranky, peeing a fair amount, and exhausted.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: I've not really gained much weight back. I've held pretty steady, which is different by this point with the other pregnancies. My temper is much harder to control, which is why I'm going to guess the gender that I have. {Still a secret for now ;)} Gag reflex still sensitive, though getting better. I don't feel like I do a great job eating and drinking water this time.

The best moment of this past week: Having a quieter week in terms of things to do, starting to get more organized, (nesting already!), and having a successful bible study for my youth group girls!

What I miss: Nothing at all!

I'm looking forward to: My appointment when I get to hear the heartbeat again, feeling more movement, and visiting my folks soon :)
Now to compare pictures :)
{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle Left: David 2013} 
{
Middle Right: Lottie 2016 Right: Lexie 2017}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...