Saturday, May 20, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 28 Update

I'm backdating this because it was pretty much ready to go on the 18th. However, I got some food poisoning, and went to bed feeling dreadful. I'm much better now, and I'm pretty sure I know what I ate since I was the only one who got sick. Plus, Thursday was the last day of school, plus a night of bad weather. I promise I didn't forget to do it!

Today's date: May 18, 2017

How far along: 28 Weeks {Officially the 3rd trimester!!}

Total weight gain: 6ish pounds

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a large eggplant, tropical coconut, or Couronne Bread! She is around 2-3/4 pounds, and nearly 15 inches long. Final Fourth can blink and notice light in the womb. Her lungs are developed enough that they could survive outside of the womb, (with lots of medical intervention). Final Fourth is continuing to fatten up and get some chubby cheeks like her siblings :) {via and via}

Baby is a: girl!

Maternity clothing: Only thing that fits aside from sweat pants and super oversized shirts.

Sleep: Still very tired, still restless, and constantly waking up on my back. 

Movement: Movement every day, throughout the day. She gets most active after daddy talks to her, and on a rare occasion after I eat something.

Cravings/Aversions: Main cravings were banana pudding, and strawberry shortcake. Aversions are still the smell of raw meat, cooking meat in a crockpot, and anything that smells/sounds bad at the time.

Morning Sickness: A little nausea from time to time, but it's usually because I forgot to eat. {Ooops!}

Symptoms: Heartburn, emotional, sore breasts, dizziness, nesting, waddling, gassy, cranky, peeing a fair amount, round ligament pain, and exhausted.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: Minus a few minor details, it's pretty much the same.

The best moment of this past week: Passing my glucose test!

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: Phil's birthday, nesting some more, and no more tornadoes!
Now to compare pregnancy bumps :)

{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle Left: David 2013} 
{
Middle Right: Lottie 2016 Right: Lexie 2017}

Lexie Bump Comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...