Thursday, May 25, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 29 Update


{Hahahaha! Why did I not notice this never posted?! This was in my Drafts all week! So sorry guys}

We are in the middle of summer schedule! The first few days went well, but today has been really rough. I'm extra emotional/hormonal today. If you see or talk to me today, I'm sure I'll be crying...

Today's date: May 25, 2017

How far along: 29 Weeks

Total weight gain: 9 pounds

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of an acorn squash, a Hawaiian pineapple, a Barbie convertible, or a fougasse! She is between 2-3/4 and 3 pounds, and about 15 inches long. Final Fourth is squirming around and growing rapidly! She is growing white fat deposits under her skin, which is making energy surge. Final Fourth's movements are giving a sneak peek to their personality, (which seems to be a mix of their siblings! Lots of squirms in the morning and evening, quiet during the day, and loving attention from their daddy). Feeling a subtle twitch? It could be hiccuping! {via}

Baby is a: girl!

Maternity clothing: All the time, yo.

Sleep: Not getting restful sleep, but I'm sleeping ok. I did fall asleep in the chair while watching The Wiggles the other day! HAHA

Movement: Moving every day! She does have quiet days, and that can make me nervous. However, I just remind myself that's why I'm not doing kick counts yet, and I feel something throughout the day. It's been lower during the day, but then I'll see some kicking by my belly button at bedtime. I think she's just enjoying the space she has for now. 

Cravings/Aversions: No real cravings this week. Maybe Fruity Pebbles, but that's all I got. Aversions are still the smell of raw meat, cooking meat in a crockpot, and anything that smells/sounds bad at the time.

Morning Sickness: Not anymore :)

Symptoms: Heartburn, emotional (!!!), sore breasts, dizziness, nesting, gassy, cranky, peeing a fair amount, round ligament pain, and exhausted.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: Minus a few minor details, it's pretty much the same.

The best moment of this past week: Phil's birthday, and getting the house put together. The nesting has begun!!

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: The weekend.
Now to compare pregnancy bumps :)

{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle Left: David 2013} 
{
Middle Right: Lottie 2016 Right: Lexie 2017}

Lexie Bump Comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...