Thursday, June 8, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 31 Update

{EDIT:: So, I had this all typed up, but needed my picture. After being tired 2 days in a row, Jill caught a bug that gave her a high fever. Now, I'm almost a week behind. Sorry Lexie!}

We are in the middle of VBS week at church, and I am pooped! Not only am I getting lots of exercise, but I'm also not sleeping well due to excited children, and a {possibly} teething baby. By Saturday, I just know I'm going to be dead to the world. However, the week is going well, and I know we're doing something great for those kids! I'm also grateful that God is giving me the energy and stamina to make it through each day. If VBS was later in this pregnancy, I doubt I would be able to do it!

Today's date: June 8, 2017

How far along: 31 Weeks

Total weight gain: I lost some weight this week, (being so active for VBS), so I'm at 10 pounds gained.

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a pineapple, 4 navel oranges, a foam finger, or croquembouche! She is around 3-1/3 pounds, close to 16 inches long, and heading for a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and is still plumping up for D-Day! Final Fourth's irises react to light, and all five senses are in working order. {via and via}

Baby is a: girl!

Maternity clothing: You better believe it. I'm starting to get really sad when I have to get dressed in the morning. I would rather just stay at home in pjs all day instead of having to figure out what to wear and what still fits. 2 more months...

Sleep: I'm physically drained this week, but still not sleeping well. I don't know if it's the amount or the quality, but I'm just feeling less rested every week. I'm sure it's prep work for life with 4 though ;)

Movement: I feel little things throughout the day, but I have been doing kick counts at night. She has no trouble getting in 10 movements within an hour. In fact, we've yet to go past 20 minutes! Very feisty!

Cravings/Aversions: Main cravings were Chinese food, banana pudding, and Coke Icees. Aversions are still the smell of raw meat, cooking meat in a crockpot, and anything that smells/sounds bad at the time.

Morning Sickness: None, but I recently discovered that RC Cola in particular gives me immediate and intense heartburn. It's made me queasy a few times, but nothing else has happened.

Symptoms: Heartburn, emotional, sore breasts, dizziness, nesting, gassy, cranky, peeing a fair amount, round ligament pain, and exhausted.

Labor Signs: A few BH lately, but less than before. I think that is partially due to my water intake increasing this week.

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: Just a few details here and there. Otherwise, about the same.

The best moment of this past week: The kids having a good first swim lesson, and getting through the majority of VBS without much chao.

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: The weekend, more nesting, being able to clean the house again, and VBS being done.
Now to compare pregnancy bumps :)

{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle Left: David 2013} 
{
Middle Right: Lottie 2016 Right: Lexie 2017}

Lexie Bump Comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...