Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bébé Deux Week 31 Update

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that September is over. It did have a few shinning moments, but overall it really stunk for many many reasons.
Plus, it's just about 2 months before my due date. It's coming up soon!

Today's date: October 1, 2013

How far along: 31 Weeks

Total weight gain: 18 pounds

Size and growth of baby: David is the size of a pineapple! He is around 3-1/3 pounds, close to 16 inches long, and heading for a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and is still plumping up for D-Day! His irises react to light, and all five senses are in working order. {via and via}

Baby is a: boy!

Maternity clothing: All clothing, except a few things I wear at home, are maternity.

Sleep: I've slept pretty well lately. I had one morning where I went to pee at 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep until almost 6. {Mostly because I was hungry and could NOT stop thinking about McDonald's french fries ;)} Still not napping much, but that's not a huge deal for now.

Movement: He is squirming all around! He is just like his sister and will get all 10 kicks for my kick count within 25 minutes. Mostly of the time, it's within 10 minutes! David pushes on my belly a lot, and will even kick whatever is laying on my belly at the time.

Cravings/Aversions: Main craving this week was tortilla soup, coffee, Nutella, and french fries. My aversions are gone for the most part. More often than not, I'm indifferent to food as opposed to it not sounding good.

Morning Sickness: Still Zofran free :) My digestive issues are getting better, but not completely gone yet. Maybe a little more tweaking, (not twerking!), will resolve this! 

Symptoms: Obvious baby bump, round ligament pain, back pain at random moments, stretch marks, abs feeling heavy and/or sore, nesting, gas/digestive issues, movement, peeing a fair amount, light contractions if I overdo it, and extremely tired.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first: More weight at this point, more round ligament pain, I feel more tired, can't eat spicy foods without heartburn, and craving more sweet than savory things than before.

The best moment of this past week: Phil getting home safe and sound, and having my mom stay with me while he was gone! {That was more of a best moment of the entire month!}

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: More fall weather, my brother's visit later this month, and my baby shower at church on Saturday!

Baby #1 & #2 Bump Comparison:
{Left: Jillian 2011 Right: Bébé Deux 2013}

David Bump Comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...