Thursday, June 1, 2017

Baby C: Final Fourth Week 30 Update


It's been a week, y'all. I'm still in full on nesting mode, and I'm starting to feel it. Plus, next week is VBS at church, and I just know I'm going to be tuckered out. Prayers and good vibes for energy next week will definitely be appreciated :)

Three things from my doctor's appointment this week:
1) I'm officially cleared to go on my mission trip later this month!
2) I will most likely be induced so that I won't have a roadside delivery
3) My BP is still looking great! 116/62

Today's date: June 1, 2017

How far along: 30 Weeks

Total weight gain: 11 pounds

Size and growth of baby: Final Fourth is the size of a head of cabbage or brie en brioche! She is around 3 pounds, and about 15-1/2 inches long. Final Fourth's eyesight is still developing, and her vision is at 20/400. {This means they can see objects if the objects are close to their face.} Final Fourth is also strong enough to grasp a finger! {via and via}

Baby is a: feisty girl!

Maternity clothing: All the time. My clothes are starting to wear out to the point that I have 3 pairs of pants, 1 pair of shorts, 3 everyday dresses, 2 nice dresses, and several shirts with holes that I pretend are not there. I just need them to last 60(ish) more days!

Sleep: I wake up twice a night whether or not I'm woken up by someone in the family. Sometimes I have to get up and pee, but most of the time I just need to get back on my side. I keep waking up on my back around 4 am. 

Movement: This feisty girl moves just fine! She doesn't do a whole lot throughout the day, but in the morning, and right at bed time, she is all over the place. She has moved away, or even kicked, the doppler machine at the doctor's office. She's even kicked at Lottie if I'm holding Lottie! My doctor told me I don't have to formally do kick counts every day, but, (being me), I will still do them at least once a day :)

Cravings/Aversions: Main cravings were banana pudding, strawberry shortcake sundaes, and Coke Icees. Aversions are still the smell of raw meat, cooking meat in a crockpot, and anything that smells/sounds bad at the time.

Morning Sickness: No nausea unless my heartburn gets really bad.

Symptoms: Heartburn (so intense no matter what I eat!), emotional, sore breasts, nesting (clean all the things, twice!), gassy, cranky, peeing a fair amount, round ligament pain, and exhausted.

Labor Signs: As of Friday, I have at least one round of BH a day. They are just intense enough that I'll get out of breath. There is no real pattern to them, so I know it's not preterm labor or anything.

Belly button in or out: In, and there it will stay

How this pregnancy is different than the first three: My heartburn is out of control this time, and my BH feel more intense with this pregnancy.

The best moment of this past week: Not catching Phil and Lottie's cold, having a good day trip to see the in-laws, and finally getting some time to talk to Phil for a little bit.

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: Getting through VBS, the big kids' first swim lessons this weekend, and being that much closer to meeting Lexie :)
Now to compare pregnancy bumps :)

{Left: Jillian 2011 Middle Left: David 2013} 
{
Middle Right: Lottie 2016 Right: Lexie 2017}

Lexie Bump Comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...