Sunday, July 30, 2017

A Letter to Lexie

My dearest Alexandra Grace,

In just a few days, you will be safely bundled in my arms as I gaze upon your beautiful face for the first time. You may be my fourth baby, but that moment will be just as magical to me as it was when I held your oldest sister, Jillian. You, my dear, will be the final piece in the puzzle. With your arrival, our family will be complete, and we will enter a new phase of life together. You may not know it yet, but you are so very loved by so very many people.

As your mother, I am beyond grateful to have carried you these past 9 months. It may have been physically challenging at times, but it was worth it to me. I would do it again, no hesitation, if it meant having you join our family. Even though you've been with me for 9 months, I don't know much about you, or who you'll turn out to be. However, having faith in our Heavenly Father, and confidence in the partnership with your daddy, I know you'll do great things. It is my prayer that you will know and serve God, and be the best Alexandra Grace you can be. I can't wait to watch you grow, and pray that I will be able to extend His love and grace to you your whole life.

Until we meet, my sweet baby!

Love,
Your Mama
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...