Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cold In Every Sense of the Word

{The title may not make much sense to anyone besides myself. Basically, because it's cold outside and Jillian has a cold, I thought it was appropriate ;)}

I started a post on Thursday afternoon, but didn't quite finish it. I had a rough few days with a few shining moments of goodness. {This includes getting my swap package from my partner, Emily, and I LOVED it!} At least there was a silver lining right? Jillian has caught yet another cold so she's been screaming in my face all. day. long. I feel so bad because there's not much I can do. I just pray this cold is short lived and that I don't catch it too.

Yesterday late afternoon, Jillian was being so silly despite not feeling well. First of all, she did this...
{She took out every shape of her play mat}

Then she tried to crawl through one of the shapes! By the time I got her picture, she was mostly out of it, but this is what I saw...

Later that night, Phil didn't get to come home until after 8. We had a Skype date with my brother at 8:30, then Phil and Jillian ended up passing out around10.
{So sweet :)}

Today it's really cold! In fact, we may get our first frost overnight, and we turned on our heater :) It's that nice, crisp cold that makes you realize that it's finally fall. Love it! Even with her cold, and the cold weather, I really wanted to take Jillian to the park. We didn't stay long, but we found a cute little park nearby our neighborhood.
{In the baby swing} 

{Swinging with mama} 

{Kisses from daddy}

I have about two more errands I'd like to do today, but I'm fine just curling up with a blanket and hot chocolate while I snuggle with my sick bebe.

I hope y'all are having a great weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...