Sunday, November 24, 2013

Date Number Six for 2013

Saturday night, Phil and I were able to go on our last date of the year. The night didn't go exactly like we hoped, but it was a nice night overall. Phil was running a slight fever, and the weather was supposed to start getting iffy so we changed our plans a bit.
{Pre-date Bump Photo}

{Phil and I after we found a parking spot at the mall}

{First part of the date: Thor}
{We thought about going to Catching Fire, but it was going to be too long for me to sit through :( We'll have to see it later!}

{After the movie, we ran a quick errand. I needed to get my wedding and engagement rings inspected. Now they are shiny again :) Plus, Phil got his wedding band cleaned too!}

{While we waited for the rings, we called in a to-go order at Olive Garden, then walked around the mall. Of course, we I couldn't resist a quick treat!}

{Then we drove to pick up our dinner on the way home}

{We decided to eat at home. We didn't eat much last night, but everything was delicious. Plus, I finally got to satisfy my craving for spinach-artichoke dip :)}

{After dinner, we relaxed and caught up on our DVR before going to bed around 9:30 pm.}

Thankfully, Phil woke up this morning feeling much better, and his fever is officially gone! Even though it didn't go completely to plan, it was a nice night out with one of my favorite people in the world. {At least I didn't go into labor in the middle of the movie!}

And with that, we got all 6 dates for the year squeezed in :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! So glad you got all 6 in! And happy that Phil is feeling better. He needs to be in tip top shape for David's arrival!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...