Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Home Of The Brave...



Well, a new month is upon us. Summer is quickly going and we're about to celebrate our nation's birthday. It's hard to believe how truly blessed we are to live where we do, especially when times are as hard as they are today. All I can say is, do not lose hope. It took a long time to get us in trouble and it'll take time to get us out. We've done it before and I have faith we will do it again. I am also so thankful that we have men and women sacrificing their lives, physically and emotionally since they have to leave their families behind, so that I can live the life I do. Thank you to all of you. Even if you never supported the war or Bush or even Obama, support the soldiers that let you sleep in peace at night. They deserve at least that much from us, but even more in my opinion.

As far as what has happened with me in the past, almost, month, I've had a rough time. God knows what struggles I had shortly after my last post and I also had to call and explain to my parents that Phil and I are in credit card debt and need help. Not the best month of our lives, but we have solutions for it all and it's going to work out :) Also, my brother has been traveling by train in the Northeast, my dad had a kidney stone, (that luckily went away on it's own!) and my mom is having a hysterectomy on the 8th. My family likes to keep things interesting apparently ;) Anyways, so we have lots going on, but nothing horrible. Now that I have solutions and resolutions, I will be updating as I have before.

Peace to you,


"The Star-Spangled Banner"

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...