Friday, July 24, 2009

Lord, I've Been Long Time Gone...

Saw this and thought it was super cool. Feel free to do it as well :)
Instructions:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search (http://www.flickr.com/).
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker. Change rows to 3 and columns to 3 (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
d. Save the image and post it!


Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. Favorite drink?
5. Dream vacation?
6. Favorite hobby?
7. What you want to be when you grow up?
8. What do you love most in life?
9. One word to describe you?



My creation

Answers:
1) Courtney
2) Tiramisu Cheesecake
3) Pink, Yellow, Turquoise
4) Coca Cola
5) Spain
6) Music
7) Wedding Planner
8) Family
9) Sweet

1. Courtney Riot, 2. Tiramisu Cheesecake, 3. Bright Pink & Yellow with Blue Petals from Inside Kaleidoscope, 4. Coke Side of Life: Coca-Cola Art Remix, 5. El Alcazar Toledo Spain, 6. If music be the food of love..., 7. IMG_0971 (2) wedding coordinator with the sax, 8. My Family, 9. ♥ A Love so Sweet!! ♥

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

Peace to you,

"Long Time Gone" by Dixie Chicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...