Monday, February 8, 2010

If Grace Is An Ocean, We're All Sinking...

Well, it's snowing again. UGH! Is it spring yet?! I just hate having to worry about driving around and having to miss class etc. I went to my morning classes, but the parking lot at school looked AWFUL so I went home at lunch. I think my afternoon professors will be understanding.

I just wanted to share this with you. Thanks to Kelly's blog, I've been inspired to do my own cardboard testimony. I'm sure I could have done it about anything, but this is what came to me first. BTW, watch the video on that blog entry. It made me cry... in a good way :)




Peace to you,
"How He Loves" by David Crowder Band

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...