Thursday, February 4, 2010

Might As Well Be Walking On The Sun...

Well today was my appointment with my psychologist. Sometimes, just sitting in her quiet waiting room makes me feel better :) Long story short, the woman is magic! After just one hour, I instantly feel like I have a plan and can explain why I feel/act the way I do. I'm going back on Tuesday, this time with Phil and I know that session will be just as good :D

Work was very boring today. I was in the office all day, (minus my appointment which counted as my lunch break), all by myself. There were whole hours that went by without even a single phone call. So what did I do? Play computer games :) Oh the life I lead... Phil and I did go out and bought him some new tennis shoes! He's pretty happy with them, but he'll start wearing them once it's not so dirty and muddy outside. They're mostly white so they'd be dirty in a snap!

It's supposed to ice and snow AGAIN this weekend :( I'm so over winter. I mean, I haven't seen the sun in days, it's been foggy for a month and I'm tired of having to brave the slick roads to go to school and work and church. It's just too much!! So I'm hoping it doesn't snow... just rain, like today, isn't great either but preferable to snow and ice again. Phil says we're 4"(ish) away from a new all time record. Woopie *rolls eyes* Is it summer yet?

Speaking of snow and ice, I was told to look out in my email for some pictures of what my parents were up to today. They were so cute, I had to share :) By the way, my dad added the captions himself. Those two are hilarious!
My mom has never "walked on water" before. Now that they live in Minnesota, it's a little easier ;) I heard she was quite the sport though!

My dad took some sailing lessons this summer and apparently this is where he tipped over! HA! He looks like he's having some fun




This picture is pretty neat! I wonder if it looks like that if you're actually IN the lake.. though I doubt the GPS would be working at that point LOL
I hope y'all had a good day and that you have a safe and warm weekend!
Peace to you,

"Walking on the Sun" by Smash Mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...