Monday, February 1, 2010

If There's Room For Dessert, Than I Want A Piece...

I always wanted to do this so here we go!

For today... 2/1

Outside my window... its dark but still really snowy/icy and cold!!

I am thinking... about how I don't really want to go to my meeting at school tonight. However, I am also thinking about how I have a great husband since he agreed to drive to school with me :)

I am thankful... for so much! My family, friends, health and having a warm, safe place to call home!

I am praying...for a few things at the moment. Luckily my God is so big, so strong and so mighty there's nothing that He cannot do!! ;)

I am reading... Mostly my books for school. I have two short books I need to finish since I want to read several "classics" before the end of the year. Oh, and Phil and I are still reading the Bible in 365 days so we read a little every night before bed! However, we are in the book of Leviticus and its booooorrrring :( Not much is happening, just stating all of God's laws for the people

I am listening... to House on TV! Its one of our favorite shows :)

I am creating... Nothing at the moment. I must remedy this with a trip to Hobby Lobby!!

From the kitchen... Tonight we ordered out, but I have two meals planned for the week, (they have about 6 servings each!). Butternut Bowties from Rachael Ray and a Ravioli Casserole from one of my cookbooks made especially for me by a wonderful lady at church

Around the house... We need to clean... and BADLY!! LOL

One of my favorite things... Right now it's sleeping HAHA!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Work, school, appointment with Cathy, (my psychologist), church choir practice, dinner with the in-laws on Saturday and YouthGroup/Super Bowl Watch Party on Sunday! Should be a good week!

I hope y'all had a great Monday and first day of a new month! I'll have time to post a bit more tomorrow at work.

Peace to you,


"Carry Out" by Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...