Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is Risen!

He has risen indeed :)


{Happy Easter from our family to yours!}

We had some Easter cards made from Tiny Prints, but I didn't have the money to buy a bunch of them. Because I love you guys, we are sending it electronically by posting it here! It's not good quality because I took a picture and tried to crop it.

Also, I'm pretty proud of the Easter baskets this year! After the whole stocking deliberation, I had a little more of an idea for Easter.
{The three baskets} 

{Jillian's basket}

{My basket which has a little candy, (on a diet pleaseandthankyou), and some pedicure/manicure items and new spring nail polish} 

{Phil's basket with more candy, a Logitech Harmony 300 remote and a new yellow polo shirt}

And finally, our family Easter photo :)


Hope you have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! Happy Easter you three!! LOVE the Easter card :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...