Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday 4/25


I do believe this is my first official WILW!

In honor of my improving health, I'm doing a "What I'm Loving Wednesday: Sickness Edition"

I'm loving facial tissues. Specifically, I like Puffs Plus Lotion. When I need a tissue, I usually require several, especially during allergy season. The lotion helps keep my nose from getting chapped. And if you have a cute box for the tissue like this? Super score! 
{via}

I'm loving Sudafed... and Claritin... and Tylenol. Between a sore throat, running then stuffy nose, and overall aches? These babies work. I'm so very thankful for modern medicine y'all!
{via}

I'm loving Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup. It's very yummy, good for a queasy stomach, and the big noodles are fun to eat :)
{via}

I'm loving my Keurig and the Hot Apple Cider we got for Christmas. I had a nice big mug of cider before bed last night and it was amazing. I stopped coughing as much, my throat felt better, and it made me sleepy enough to finally drift off.

I'm loving my amazing husband who has not only been helping me feel better, but has been SO helpful taking care of Miss Jillian while I recover. He's a super-dad meets super-husband and I am incredibly lucky to have him in my life!
{<3 him :)}

What are you loving today? Be sure to link up!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better. I love the whale tissue box! Cute!
    Dropping by from WILW. :)

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...