Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bébé Deux Week 22 Update

Today's date: July 30, 2013

How far along: 22 Weeks

Total weight gain: 5 pounds

Size and growth of baby: David is the size of a papaya! He is settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It's easy to figure out the pattern as those kicks begin to start and stop around the same time :) (Looks like a night-owl just like his mama!) {via}

Baby is a: boy!

Maternity clothing: All clothing, except a few shirts, are maternity.

Sleep: I wish I could nap better, but night time sleeping is good. Even if I wake up to go to the bathroom, I can fall back asleep easily.

Movement: Lots of movement, though he does favor rolling to kicking for now!

Cravings/Aversions: My main cravings this past week were chocolate (specially brownies and Reese's cereal), onion rings, fruit rolls ups, and mustard. Aversions are about the same, though I can eat just about anything.

Morning Sickness: I only had one Zofran this whole week! Hurray!

Symptoms: Round ligament pain if I get up too fast, lower back pain, nesting, a few extra pimples, gas, movement, heartburn, some nausea, peeing a fair amount, and tired.

Labor Signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

How this pregnancy is different than the first: I had lost more weight with Jillian and had to take Zofran every single day in order to keep food down. I have more heartburn with this pregnancy, and it feels like I have more ligament pain which is surprising to me.

The best moment of this past week: Being home, nesting around the house, and hearing his heartbeat today!

What I miss: Nothing at all :)

I'm looking forward to: The next appointment, and seeing my folks soon.

Bump Comparison:
{Left: Jillian 2011 Right: Bébé Deux 2013}

This is the first week I can do weekly bump comparisons of just David! What a difference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...